- Day 0
Departure from Delhi To Manali.
- Day 1
Reach Manali- Manali Self exploration- Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 2
Start your journey from Manali to Kaza via Rohtang pass and Kunzum La. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 3
Visit Key Monastery and Pin Valley. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 4
Visit Hikkim, Komic and Langza. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 5
Start your journey from Kaza to Chandra Taal Lake vis Losar Kunzum La. Overnight stay at Chandra Taal Lake.
- Day 6
Start your journey back to Manali- Departure to Delhi.
- Day 7
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 04th June – 11th June
- 11th June – 18th June
- 18th June – 25th June
- 25th June – 02nd July
- 02nd July – 09th July
- 09th July – 16th July
- 16th July – 23rd July
- 23rd July – 30th July
- 30th July – 06th August
- 06th August – 13th August
- 13th August – 20th August
- 20th August – 27th August
- 27th August – 03rd September
- 03rd September – 10th September
- 10th September – 17th September
- 17th September – 24th September
- 24th September – 01st October
CUSTOMISED TRIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY DATES
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||5 Nights/6 Days|
Day 1: Manali Arrival | Acclimatization
- Depart from Delhi on Day0 Evening (06:30 PM)
- Reach Manali by morning and check-in to the Hotel.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, feel free to explore the local area of Manali according to the place that interests you.
- You can visit the Mall road, Hidimba Temple, Old Manali for some good cafes to chill or Vashisht temple for the Hot water Spring.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Briefing about the next day and sleep overnight.
Day 2: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Kunzum La – Kaza
- Post early breakfast, we start our journey to the valley of the Gods – Lahaul & Spiti!
- Crossover to Lahaul by passing through the adventure haven – The Rohtang Pass, and watch the terrain shift from lush green valleys to brown arid desserts.
- At 14,931 ft we cross another high altitude pass & the gateway to the Spiti Valley – Kunzum La.
- We continue our drive through the stunning landscape to reach Kaza by evening, and overnight stay in the camps/hotel.
Day 3: Kaza - Key Monastery - Kibber - Pin Valley - Kaza
- Being remotely located atop a hill overlooking endless plains, the Key Monastery is a world famous center for learning and is an obvious choice for those seeking peace and calm.
- Declared a national park in 1987, Pin Valley has altitudes ranging from 11,000 to 20,000 feet and is home to at least 12 endangered snow leopards.
- In addition, other animals indigenous to the region and park are the Siberian Ibex, Bharal, Weasel, Red Fox, and Marten.
- Birds such as the Pika, Griffon, Golden Eagle, Bearded Vulture, Chukor, and Raven can be spotted flocking to the skies of the picturesque valley.
- We first visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mud – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
- Overnight at Kaza.
Day 4: Kaza - Hikkim - Komic - Langza - Kaza
- Visit some of the highest inhabited regions of the world.
- The highest village in Asia – Komic, situated at a height of 4513 m, has a population of 84 people and is cut off from rest of the world for most parts of the year.
- Later, we drive to Hikkim, where we have a chance to send postcards from the world’s highest post office!
- At Langza, walk back to the prehistoric era when Spiti was submerged by the Tethys Sea, as you explore a land very rich with fossils of Marine animals and plants which were here millions of years ago.
- Overnight at Kaza.
Day 5: Kaza - Chicham - Losar - Kunzum La - Chandra Taal Lake
- We start tracing our steps back towards Manali.
- However, make one last stop to witness another Spitian wonder – Chandra Taal Lake.
- The mystical and beautiful Chandra Taal Lake or the Moon Lake is located at a height of 14,000 feet.
- The Chandra Bhaga mountain range forms a striking backdrop for the lake, which changes appearance according to the pictures painted in the sky.
- Later check in to the Campsite near Chandra Taal Lake, and overnight stay at the tents under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
Day 6: Departure
- Today, we commence our way back on the Manali – Kaza Road.
- We pass through some more stunning landscapes and cross the Rohtang Pass to reach Manali by afternoon.
- After some leisure at the Café, we board the Volvo to Delhi and reach by next morning with lots of amazing memories to remember for a lifetime!
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 5 nights accommodation – 1 Night in Hostel/Hotel at Manali, 3 Nights in Luxury Camps/Hotel at Kaza, 1 Night in Luxury Camps at Chandra Taal on triple sharing basis
- 9 meals throughout the trip – 1 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 1 Meal on Day 2 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day6 (Breakfast)
- All inner line permits for the trip.
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
A trip to remember Don't have enough words to express my experience / feelings that I encounter while exploring Spiti with WanderOn, but whatever it was, it felt awesome.
Guys, would suggest you to give WanderOn a shot and let them take you through the journey of all those happy moments and sweet memories 🙂
Enjoyed being the part of WanderOn family 🙂
Spiti trip I chose to go with wanderon group for my spiti valley trip (2019) and trust me it turns out to be one of the best group. Their traveling, accomodations, food arrangements are just 10/10. We can not expect " A" grade service at places like leh and spiti but these folks made sure our comfort should be maintained with affordable prices. And most important our guards I means captains... They are such a sweethearts. They are funters and full of enthusiasm. They were adding more energy to our trip. specially Sandy and Vikhyat they are amazing. I would love to... Read More
Wanderon is a Travel Medicine For me travelling is like a medicine and once I decided to explore for some adventure, the most favourite spot to go to is Mountains... Oh Mountains!!! I always dreamed of travelling to a place for which words may fall short, Sky should shine, Water to feel like crystal and... ‘Spiti Valley’ has everything and more than that to offer. One of those amazing nature touched - God gifted places on Earth. One of my best friend and I were searching for the best way to travel to Spiti Valley. We almost made bookings ourselves and out of nowhere, we... Read More
Love you Wanderon for an amazing trip to Spiti Just returned from the offbeat destination Spiti,My love i wud say.Today i opened my eyes from sleep & the only thing i have in my head is that i wana go back,This aint my planet.They say everything happens for a reason,& i am happy that my trip to Istanbul got cancelled & i strtd pondering over wat next,when i hit upon this community.Iam the happiest today that i chose this.For me this is more of a Family now,with whom you tend to fall in love again & again.With its rough terrains, Spiti is definitely not for the weak-hearted.I was one... Read More
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Spiti- The middle-land between the lush green valleys and the cold mountain deserts of Himalayas. A Spiti Valley Trip is a traveler’s delight, thanks to the thrilling roadways and rustic landscapes. While most parts of India undergo unbearably high temperatures, the beauty of Spiti shines like a diamond under sun during peak summer months. The best time to visit Spiti is from June-September when the glacial lakes will welcome you in all their glory. It is now that you hit those roads with our Spiti Valley RoadTrip Package!
The treacherous curves that lead to the valley of Spiti from Manali will give you a dose of adventure and beauty all at once. This is your chance to experience the thrill of traveling through the famous Rohtang Pass. Don’t forget to notice your surroundings because a beautiful change is taking place in your surroundings. It is here you’ll notice landscapes change from shades of green to brown.
When you finally enter Spiti Valley you’ll realize that it is much more than just a picturesque place of Himalayas. There’s an abundance of rich Buddhist-Tibetan culture that resides in the serrated villages of Spiti. The Key Monastery is one fine example of architecture that makes you adore the concept of simplicity in Buddhism.
Other than the skies, there stands another blue marvel on your Trip to Spiti-The Chandratal Lake! Take your time to absorb peace at this splendid glacial lake and click some postcard-perfect shots here. Speaking of postcards, why not send a letter to your loved ones from the World’s highest post office! Pretty special right!
So now that you know what to expect on this voyage to the high altitude desert, pack your bags and book yourself a slot in our Spiti Roadtrip Package for 2021!