- Day 0
Depart from Delhi at 08:30 PM from Vidhan Sabha Metro Station.
- Day 1
Reach Bir- Lunch and self-explore Bir village- Trek to Billing. Overnight stay in Camps at Billing.
- Day 2
Paragliding- Lunch at Bir- Departure to Kasol- Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Day 3
Visit Chalal Village- Manikaran Gurudwara- Café hopping. Overnight stay at Kasol
- Day 4
Transfer to Barsheni- Trek to Kheerganga - Overnight stay at Kheerganga in Camps
- Day 5
Trek down to Barsheni - Visit Manikaran Gurudwara - Evening departure to Delhi
- Day 6
Reach Delhi in morning
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
- 07th December – 13th December
- 21st December – 27th December
- 27th December – 02nd January (Sold Out)
- 01st February – 07th February
Day 1: Bir-Billing Trek | Camping
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm on Day 0
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After breakfast and freshen up, head out for the sightseeing. Visit Monasteries around the village and engage with the monks.
- After lunch start the trek to Billing. Enjoy the Panoramic views of the sunset.
- Check-In to the camps followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 2: Paragliding | Kasol
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and set yourself up for the fly of your life.
- After breakfast, meet your pilots at the Take Off point and experience the High Fly from Billing to Bir.
- After lunch and some shopping, start the scenic drive to Kasol.
- Check-in to the hotel followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 3: Chalal Village Trek | Kasol Cafe hopping
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 4: Kheerganga Trek
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Note: In case the route to Kheerganga is closed due to snowfall, we’ll be trekking up to Rudranag (Mid Way Point) and stay in camps at Rudranag itself.
Day 5: Departure
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- On the way, visit the Manikaran Gurudwara.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi next morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in an AC vehicle.
- Accommodation for 1 night at Billing camps, 2 nights at Kasol Hotel, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga (triple sharing)
- Breakfast on Day 2 till Day 5, Dinner on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 4.
- Paragliding at Bir Billing.
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
'A trip to remember life time'. It was my first solo trip to Bir billing and I must say that it was really a wonderful experience one could ever had. The memories are going to be with me for the rest of my life. Our team captain ''Bunny" was one of the best we could ever had (best mobile photographer 😜). He looked after us and took really good care of us.
I must say being a girl that it was really a safe trip for me so girls go for it✌️.
Stays in every locations were good too. Perfectly planned and... Read More
I recently took the Kasol kheerganga backpack trip with wanderon. To be honest this was the first time I had taken such a trip package. I was really sceptical about the quality of service I would get as what I have heard from people was that either the tour captain is non cooperative or the quality of hotels/ transport is not upto the mark.
With these concerns I did take the leap of faith and traveled. To my surprise the quality of bus was amazing. They provided volvos for transit and really clean and hygienic hotels all around. Our Tour Captain... Read More
This was my first experience with WanderOn and I was very pleased. They delivered whatever they committed in their inclusions. Accommodation was great. Our Tour Captain Bunny was one of the best tour leaders we have ever encountered.He is polite and knows how to adapt to the wishes of tourists. He did his best to make this trip memorable. And an added advantage, He's a great photographer. Thumbs up for Bunny. Keep Growing!
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The village of Bir, located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015). Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here.
Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveler hang-out in the valley. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd, nowadays including growing numbers of Indians. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and at any time an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out.