|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
- 14th September – 20th September
- 21st September – 27th September
- 28th September – 04th October
- 05th October – 11th October
- 12th October – 18th October
- 19th October – 25th October
- 26th October – 01st November
- 02nd November – 08th November
- 09th November – 15th November
- 16th November – 22nd November
- 23rd November – 29th November
- 30th November – 06th December
- 07th December – 13th December
- 14th December – 20th December
- 21st December – 27th December
- 28th December – 03rd January
Day 1: Bir-Billing Trek | Camping
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm on Day 0
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After breakfast and freshen up, head out for the sightseeing. Visit Monasteries around the village and engage with the monks.
- After lunch start the trek to Billing. Enjoy the Panoramic views of the sunset.
- Check-In to the camps followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 2: Paragliding | Kasol
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and set yourself up for the fly of your life.
- After breakfast, meet your pilots at the Take Off point and experience the High Fly from Billing to Bir.
- After lunch and some shopping, start the scenic drive to Kasol.
- Check-in to the hotel followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 3: Chalal Village Trek | Kasol Cafe hopping
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 4: Kheerganga Trek
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Day 5: Departure
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- On the way, visit the Manikaran Gurudwara.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi next morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in an AC vehicle.
- Accommodation for 1 night at Billing camps, 2 nights at Kasol Hotel, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga (triple sharing)
- Breakfast on Day 2 till Day 5, Dinner on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 4.
- Paragliding at Bir Billing.
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
I travelled to kasol and kheerganga and the trip was so cool and the group captains (areeb and karan ) were so nice and supportive from the starting and they were there for each and and every thing during the trip even if we asked them for something in the midnight and special thanks to the keshav our guide he was so supportive during the tracking he encourage me a lot . thanks wanderon thanks for everything. keep it up keep rising
I went to kasol kheerganga trip with wander on group on 15th august. It definitely got to be the most memorable trip ever. The itinerary was well planned and executed. The two team captains areeb and karan were very supportive.
I would like to specially thank areeb for the kind of hospitality he showed during the trip. I would love to travel with this group again.
Kasol bir kheerganga Alright so I had a fun week with Wanderon in June 2019. We covered Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Bir Billing. I felt the peace, the fresh air, the space and peace. These places are actually as pretty as the common notion of them. This was my first trip to Himachal and had no idea how to go about it and where. My friend suggested WanderOn to me and Voila! There I was! There is no second thought in my mind to have a vacay again with these guys. From the punctuality to the fun factors, to covering... Read More
WanderMust with WanderOn and fulfil your Wanderlust I witnessed heaven! Thanks to WanderOn! Our team captain- Sandeep was just excellent and so was my initial point of contact - Varsha. All the details were given before hand. I chose - Kasol-Rudranag-Manali package and I feel blessed for all the joy this trip gave me. Sandeep was an excellent captain, a friend and a guide, didn't let me feel it was my first trek. The food was delicious and stay was comfortable. The view was spectacular and it felt heavenly. I loved Kasol-Rudranag part more as it was raw and real. Manali has a touch of city... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The village of Bir, located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015). Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here.
Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveler hang-out in the valley. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd, nowadays including growing numbers of Indians. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and at any time an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out.