- Day 0
Depart from Delhi at 07:30 PM from Vidhan Sabha metro station.
- Day 1
Reach Aut- Transfer to Gushaini- Hike to Choie Waterfall. Overnight stay at Gushaini.
- Day 2
Visit Jalori Pass- Trek to 360 viewpoint and serolsar Lake- Overnight stay at Gushaini.
- Day 3
River Rafting - Evening departure to Delhi.
- Day 4
Reach Delhi in Morning.
- 06th November – 10th November
- 20th November – 24th November
- 27th November – 01st December
- 04th December – 08th December
- 11th December – 15th December
- 18th December – 22nd December
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||07:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Gushaini Arrival | Trek to Choie Waterfall
- Start from Delhi by 07:30 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Aut by morning.
- Local transfer from Aut to Gushaini.
- Freshen-up and relax at the hotel.
- Trek to Choie Waterfall.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Bonfire, Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jalori Pass | Trek to Serolsar Lake
- Wake up & post breakfast go for SEROLSAR LAKE TREK
- Drive to Jalori Pass (till snow point), trek further and enjoy a stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas.
- Witness awe-inspiring beauty.
- Trek further to Serolsar Lake
- Come back to the hotel and enjoy Bonfire and music.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: River Rafting | Departure
- Wake up early morning and witness a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Depart for River Rafting.
- Enjoy the adrenalin rush amongst the rapids of Beas River.
- Depart for Delhi
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM (tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- A total of 5 meals – 2 meals on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3.
- Accommodation at Gushaini in resort/hotel for 2 nights.
- Guided Trek to Serolsar Lake.
- White Water River Rafting (8 km, 1 hr)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
Trip to tirthan valley Tirthan valley is really a beautiful and a peaceful place. All the treks were really challenging but went really great. And also I can say that this entire trip couldn't have been this perfect and complete without our kewlest captain. Thank you sooo much wanderon. Last but not the least we have lived our lives in the bestest way we can.
I have been on 2 trips (Tirthan valley & Jaisalmer) with WanderOn & the best thing about WanderOn is that they make the travellers to interact with each other by doing some crazy activities. I have never seen any other travel community do the same.
Team captains incredibly did their job. I would like to appreciate captain “Kumar Abhishek” (Jaisalmer 27dec-31 dec 2019) one of our team captain. He handled the things very well with a smile on his face. Never seen a captain like him 👏 .
Well, this was my first solo trip and it happened all of a sudden. It was quite an unexpected trip too as I just booked a day before along with WanderOn Travelling community. I was quite sad a day before as my planned trip to another hill station got cancelled due to some reason. But I am really thankful to WanderOn for their splendid and superb response. The trip started with seventeen wonderful human beings who were complete strangers to each other. But soon began a cheerful and exciting journey to Tirthan Valley. We all interacted with each other via... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Called ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, enclosed by the Great Himalayan National Park with flowing rivers, lush green valleys and lakes, Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal. It draws its name from Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of Himalayas. This is an area of exceptional beauty and mountain scenery, unspoiled villages and nature, great walks and inviting guesthouses. It’s the gateway to the spectacular, World Heritage–listed Great Himalayan National Park, 754 pristine square kilometres of steep-sided river valleys and mountains reaching right up to the 6000m-plus peaks of the Great Himalayan Range. Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serolsar Lake, 360° View Point are some of the places to look out for while exploring the Tirthan Valley.