09th August - 13th August 15th August - 19th August
- 09th August – 13th August
- 15th August – 19th August
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||06:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Gushaini Arrival | Trek to Choie Waterfall
- Start from Delhi by 06:00 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Aut by morning.
- Local transfer from Aut to Gushaini.
- Freshen-up and relax at the hotel.
- Trek to Choie Waterfall.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jalori Pass | Trek to Serolsar Lake
- Wake up & post breakfast go for SEROLSAR LAKE TREK
- Drive to Jalori Pass (till snow point), trek further and enjoy a stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas.
- Witness awe-inspiring beauty.
- Trek further to Serolsar Lake
- Come back to the hotel and enjoy Bonfire and music.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Trek to Chaini Fort | Departure
- Wake up early morning and witness a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Depart for Chaini Village.
- Trek to Chaini Fort
- Depart for Delhi
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM (tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6499/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- A total of 5 meals – 2 meals on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3.
- Accommodation at Gushaini in resort/hotel for 2 nights.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
thank you wander on for taking good care of me. i was just 18 and wanted to go anywhere for my holidays i was so bored in my vacations that i started finding travel communities. i was just googling i bumped into wander on. dushyant was the guys who i started having a word with i told him that i was so bored with doing nothing in vacations, so he told me to do spiti Valley. i took a lot of time thinking and then asking my friend over for the same but no one was ready. i finally decided... Read More
Nowhere to everywhere Based on their very positive Instagram and Desigirltraveller reviews, I booked a 10-days Spiti tour with Wanderon team.
I found the service and response of this travel agency to be excellent. Easily 5-stars. My emails were promptly responded to, and everyone showed up when they were supposed to.
Both the tour guide and driver were friendly and courteous, and they constantly plied us with free bottled water to keep us hydrated. The 5 am sunrise at Gulshaini and drive through Jibhi and Tirthan valley was mesmerizing....
Wanderon is like a family for me, loved the efforts of each and every crew member to... Read More
Solo trip with wanderon thank you wander on for taking good care of me. i was just 18 and wanted to go anywhere for my holidays i was so bored in my vacations that i started finding travel communities. i was just googling i bumped into wander on. dushyant was the guys who i started having a word with i told him that i was so bored with doing nothing in vacations, so he told me to do spiti Valley. i took a lot of time thinking and then asking my friend over for the same but no one was ready. i finally decided... Read More
I especially came from Dubai for Tirthan Valley trip just to try something different. And I must say that I don’t have any regrets and so glad that I did all this alone. If there is anyone out there who is planning to travel Solo with WanderOn, then I highly recommend you to give it a shot and also have a great sprit in doing so.
I am never a type of guy who write reviews about anything. But I was just so mesmerized with the whole thing. Hopefully I will be going for another trip with WanderOn.
Thank you... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Called ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, enclosed by the Great Himalayan National Park with flowing rivers, lush green valleys and lakes, Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal. It draws its name from Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of Himalayas. This is an area of exceptional beauty and mountain scenery, unspoiled villages and nature, great walks and inviting guesthouses. It’s the gateway to the spectacular, World Heritage–listed Great Himalayan National Park, 754 pristine square kilometres of steep-sided river valleys and mountains reaching right up to the 6000m-plus peaks of the Great Himalayan Range. Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serolsar Lake, 360° View Point are some of the places to look out for while exploring the Tirthan Valley.