- 17th May – 21st May
- 24th May – 28th May
- 07th June – 11th June
- 14th June – 18th June
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||06:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Gushaini Arrival | Trek to Choie Waterfall
- Start from Delhi by 06:00 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Aut by morning.
- Local transfer from Aut to Gushaini.
- Freshen-up and relax at the hotel.
- Trek to Choie Waterfall.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jalori Pass | Trek to Serolsar Lake
- Wake up & post breakfast go for SEROLSAR LAKE TREK
- Drive to Jalori Pass (till snow point), trek further and enjoy a stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas.
- Witness awe-inspiring beauty.
- Trek further to Serolsar Lake
- Come back to the hotel and enjoy Bonfire and music.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: River Rafting | Departure
- Wake up early morning and witness a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Depart for River Rafting.
- White Water River Rafting (8 km,1 hr)
- Depart for Delhi
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM (tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- A total of 5 meals – 2 meals on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3.
- Accommodation at Gushaini in resort/hotel for 2 nights.
- White Water River Rafting (8 km, 1 hr)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
I especially came from Dubai for Tirthan Valley trip just to try something different. And I must say that I don’t have any regrets and so glad that I did all this alone. If there is anyone out there who is planning to travel Solo with WanderOn, then I highly recommend you to give it a shot and also have a great sprit in doing so. I am never a type of guy who write reviews about anything. But I was just so mesmerized with the whole thing. Hopefully I will be going for another trip with WanderOn. Thank you... Read More
I've had a recent trip for tirthan valley with wanderon team and trust me it was a success. I was traveling solo, so was scared in d beginning that how things will turn up and all. But the hospitality provided by these people made me comfortable from the first day itself. Our team captain Sandeep (Sandy) had been a great guide, friend, manager and what say not. You never get Stuck anywhere when he's around. Cheers to team Wanderon that I've had a great trip with some Wonderful memories. After having the trip I would seriously like to travel solo... Read More
We all have that moment in our lives when we feel that it’s time to change things and do something that we actually care about- for me it’s travelling. But we always struggle in deciding where to go, when to go and most importantly, finding the right people to go with! That is when I stumbled upon Wanderon and decided to trust them with my first experience of traveling in a group. My first trip with these guys was to Tirthan valley. It was my time trekking and they successfully got me hooked to it post that! Soon, I was... Read More
I was planning a trip to Tirthan Valley with my cousins. I consulted with so many travel websites but found a satisfactory package with WanderOn finally. It covered all the places in my list at a much competitive price. All arrangement, whether it's stay, food or travel, were great. A special thanks to Prateek, our guide. He was more of a friend and companion throughout the trip. We look forward to have him in our future trips with WanderOn!
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Called ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, enclosed by the Great Himalayan National Park with flowing rivers, lush green valleys and lakes, Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal. It draws its name from Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of Himalayas. This is an area of exceptional beauty and mountain scenery, unspoiled villages and nature, great walks and inviting guesthouses. It’s the gateway to the spectacular, World Heritage–listed Great Himalayan National Park, 754 pristine square kilometres of steep-sided river valleys and mountains reaching right up to the 6000m-plus peaks of the Great Himalayan Range. Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serolsar Lake, 360° View Point are some of the places to look out for while exploring the Tirthan Valley.