- 04th May – 11th May
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Guwahati||10:00 AM||7 Nights/8 Days|
Day 1: Drive from Guwahati to Nameri - 225 km, 5 hrs
- Arrival in Guwahati by 9:00 am
- Meeting the Team Captain
- Transfer to Nameri National Park a tiger reserve and also famous for bird species.
- Check in to the camps.
- Evening at leisure.
- Bonfire, Dinner and overnight stay in camps.
Day 2: Jungle Safari - Drive to Dirang - 165 km, 5 hrs
- Early morning wake-up followed by breakfast
- Leave for Jungle Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- Check out from the camp and leave for Dirang.
- Check into the hotel
- Visit to Dirang Monastery
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3: Thrilling Ride from Dirang to Tawang via Sela Pass - 129 km, 5 hrs
- After breakfast check out from the hotel
- Depart for Tawang. This ride will be a test of your skills as you cross the treacherous and also the most breathtaking Pass of this journey – The Sela Pass.
- On the way, we will witness the Sela Lake as well.
- Cross the Sela Pass to enter Tawang. Stop by to catch a view of the mystic Jung Falls.
- Check-in to the hotel
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 4: Explore Tawang – Largest monastery in India & War Memorial
- After breakfast, depart to explore the town of Tawang.
- Visit to Tawang Monastery, Largest monastery in India
- Visit to War Memorial and to Craft Center.
- Evening is free for leisure
- Overnight Stay in Hotel
Day 5: Tawang to Bumla Pass & Sungetser Lake - 40 km, 3 hrs
- Post breakfast, depart for an excursion for Bum la Pass
- On the way visit to Sangetsar Lake which is also known as Maduri Lake
- Reach Bumla Pass, Border on India and China
- Visit to Panga Teng Tso lake
- Drive back to hotel in Evening
- Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6: Tawang to Bomdila - 175 km, 6 hrs
- Post Breakfast Depart for Bomdila
- Check into the Hotel
- Visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa) and Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa)
- Evening visit to Market
- Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 7: Bomdila to Guwahati - 340 km, 9 hrs
- Early Breakfast
- Depart to Guwahati
- Check into Hotel
- Overnight Stay
Day 8: Departure
- Leave for Airport
- Depart with lots of trips memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Tempo Traveler||INR 25,999/-|
|RE Classic 350||INR 31,999/-|
|RE Himalayan||INR 33,999/-|
- Bike Rent for 7 days, Helmet, Riding Gears & Fuel Expense. (for biking option)
- Entire travel as per itinerary
- Stay for 7 nights in hotels on triple sharing basis
- A total of 14 meals – (07 Dinners + 07 Breakfasts)
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges etc.
- Team captain throughout the trip
- An oxygen cylinder 24×7 in the cab in case of an emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food and beverages that is not included in the package like alcohol drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshment/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expense like tip to the drivers, entry to the monuments. monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne by the customer on the spot)
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage has to be borne by the client
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
Inner Line Permit is required for entry to Arunachal Pradesh. Please send us 2 passport size photographs in original along with Xerox copy of Photo identity proof (Passport/Voter ID) & Address proof. We require at least 10 working days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday & Sunday).
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Tawang is an unexplored paradise. Located in the western part of Arunachal Pradesh at a height of about 3500 m above the sea level, the place is both historically and naturally endowed. Because of its remote location, travelling to Tawang is often perceived as difficult to some. But, it is one of the most beautiful places of the north-eastern Himalayas. Surrounded by the Tibet in the northern part, Bhutan in the Southwest and the Sela ranges in the east, the place can boast of the natural beauty of glacial lakes as well as the snow-covered peaks.
Home to the famous Tawang Monastery, this beautiful destination nestled between the Chinese and Bhutanese bordershas some of the most scenic lakes and landscapes all around it. Apart from the Tawang Monastery, the four-hundred years old Urgelling Monastery is a great find and so are the Brahmadung Nunnery, fondly referred to as the Anni Gompa by the locals, and the Tawang War Memorial which is dedicated to our soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice during the Chinese aggression of 1962.