- Day 0
Departure from Delhi To Shimla.
- Day 1
Reach Shimla- Transfer to Chitkul Overnight stay at Chitkul.
- Day 2
Explore Chitkul- Transfer to Kalpa. Overnight stay at Kalpa.
- Day 3
Transfer from Kalpa to Kaza via Nako - Tabo - Ka loops. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 4
Visit Key Monastery- Hikkim- Komic- Langza- Chicham Bridge. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 5
Drive to Mud Village and Visit Pin Valley- Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Day 6
Departure to Kalpa. Overnight stay at Kalpa.
- Day 7
Depart to Shimla. Overnight transfer to Delhi.
- Day 8
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 07th March – 15th March
- 14th March – 22nd March
- 21st March – 29th March
- 28th March – 05th April
- 04th April – 12th April
- 11th April – 19th April
- 18th April – 26th April
- 25th April – 03rd May
- 02nd May – 10th May
- 09th May – 17th May
- 16th May – 24th May
- 23rd May – 31st May
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||6 Nights/7 Days|
Day 1: Chitkul - The last Indian Village
- Leave from Delhi by 08:30 PM (Day 0) and reach Shimla the next morning.
- Breakfast and freshen up
- Drive through Kufri, with Narkanda on the way to Sangla valley.
- Reach Chitkul by evening.
- Dinner and Overnight sleep.
Day 2: Transfer from Chitkul to Kalpa
- After having breakfast and some leisure, check-out of the hotel.
- Spend some time at Chitkul, the last Indian village towards China border.
- Also, experience the white wonderland.
- Depart for Kalpa.
- Reach Kalpa by evening.
- Check-in to the hotel, have dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Start your journey to Spiti Valley - Kaza
- Wake up early morning & after breakfast start your journey to Spiti Valley.
- Enter Spiti valley through Sumdo Border. Visit Nako Tabo villages en route Kaza.
- Cross the Ka loops en route Kaza.
- Reach Kaza by evening.
- Check-in to the hotel/campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 4: Key Monastery - Komic - Langza - Hikkim - Chicham Bridge
- Wake up early morning and after having the breakfast, head for Spiti Valley divine sightseeing.
- Visit- The Key Monastery, Komic, Langza, Hikkim & Chicham Bridge.
- Come back to Kaza.
- Dinner and sleep Overnight.
Day 5: Pin Valley | Drive to Mud Village
- Wake up early morning and after having the breakfast, head for Pin Valley.
- Enjoy the scenic drive to mud Village.
- Pin valley is the only place in Spiti with vegetation.
- Come back to Kaza by Night.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 6: Transfer to Kalpa | Relax with serene surrounding
- Wake up early morning and after breakfast check-out of the hotel.
- Depart for the Kalpa.
- Reach Kalpa by Night
- Check-in to the hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight rest.
Day 7: Departure
- Wake up early morning and after breakfast depart for Shimla.
- Reach Shimla by evening.
- Depart for Delhi.
- Reach Delhi next morning (Day 8) around 08:00 AM
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Shimla & back.
- Entire sightseeing by tempo traveler.Accommodation for 6 nights – 1 Night at Chitkul in camps, 2 Nights at Kalpa, 3 Nights at Kaza.
- A total 12 meals – 1 Meal on Day 1 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast + Dinner), 1 Meal on Day 7 (Breakfast)
- All inner line permits for the trip.
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Spiti trip I chose to go with wanderon group for my spiti valley trip (2019) and trust me it turns out to be one of the best group. Their traveling, accomodations, food arrangements are just 10/10. We can not expect " A" grade service at places like leh and spiti but these folks made sure our comfort should be maintained with affordable prices. And most important our guards I means captains... They are such a sweethearts. They are funters and full of enthusiasm. They were adding more energy to our trip. specially Sandy and Vikhyat they are amazing. I would love to... Read More
Wanderon is a Travel Medicine For me travelling is like a medicine and once I decided to explore for some adventure, the most favourite spot to go to is Mountains... Oh Mountains!!! I always dreamed of travelling to a place for which words may fall short, Sky should shine, Water to feel like crystal and... ‘Spiti Valley’ has everything and more than that to offer. One of those amazing nature touched - God gifted places on Earth. One of my best friend and I were searching for the best way to travel to Spiti Valley. We almost made bookings ourselves and out of nowhere, we... Read More
A trip to remember Don't have enough words to express my experience / feelings that I encounter while exploring Spiti with WanderOn, but whatever it was, it felt awesome.
Guys, would suggest you to give WanderOn a shot and let them take you through the journey of all those happy moments and sweet memories 🙂
Enjoyed being the part of WanderOn family 🙂
Love you Wanderon for an amazing trip to Spiti Just returned from the offbeat destination Spiti,My love i wud say.Today i opened my eyes from sleep & the only thing i have in my head is that i wana go back,This aint my planet.They say everything happens for a reason,& i am happy that my trip to Istanbul got cancelled & i strtd pondering over wat next,when i hit upon this community.Iam the happiest today that i chose this.For me this is more of a Family now,with whom you tend to fall in love again & again.With its rough terrains, Spiti is definitely not for the weak-hearted.I was one... Read More
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Spiti-The White Wonder
As unique as its name, a trip to Spiti Valley is an experience of the ultimate deserted beauty! Separated from fertile Lahaul by the soaring 4551m Kunzum La, the Himalayan region of Spiti is another chunk of Tibet marooned in India. While this region stays cut off from the rest of the world in the months of October to February, you can visit Spiti from March to May to enjoy the snow clad vistas of this gorgeous cold desert. That is exactly what our Winter Edition –Spiti Valley Tour Package for 2020 is all about.
Moonscapes to Marvel
Scattered villages in a saw-toothed moonscape arriving like mirages on your trip to Spiti will surely make you forget about any other panorama you’ve ever seen. The whitewashed mud-brick homes along with the perched Key Monastery looks exceptionally out of the world when they are all laced with snow.
Spiti Valley is the place to revive love for the long lost things. This could be sending a postcard from the highest post office in the World, or go fossil hunting in the villages of Spiti. One such fossil village-Langza welcomes you with a life size golden statue of Buddha. The sedimentary rocks of this village hide remains of plants & marine life which are millions of years old. Go see for yourself if you’re lucky enough to spot one!
Beauty in Contrast
Contrary to all shades of gray and white, a turquoise ribbon of the Spiti River will meet you as your near-constant companion, running along a broad valley before turning south at Sumdo into the precipitous gorges of the Hangrang Valley.Spiti attracts many travelers, including streams of Indian motorcyclists, as a kind of ‘mini-Ladakh without tourist crowds’. This title is absolutely fair since its pristine nature (high-altitude desert) and culture (Tibetan Buddhist) are still intact.
Explore With WanderOn
To sum up, the approaches to Spiti remain among the most rugged and scenically spectacular roads in India, and that is why we want you to book our Spiti Valley Packages for 2020 and take that epic road trip with us! With a group of like minded travelers, exploring a place like Spiti becomes even more fun. It’s never a journey instead a voyage that we take at WanderOn!