- 01st Jun – 10th Jun – 7 slots left
- 08th Jun – 17th Jun – 6 slots left
- 31st Aug – 09th Sep – 18 slots left
- 07th Sep – 16th Sep – Filling Fast
CUSTOMISED TRIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY DATES
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||7 Nights/8 Days|
Day 1: Gushaini Arrival
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 PM (Day 0) and reach Aut next morning.
- Depart for Gushaini(Backpackers)/ Bikers will head to Manali to collect their bikes & test ride from Manali to Gushaini.
- Check-in to the resort.
- Breakfast and freshen up.
- Trek to Choie waterfall.
- Dinner and Overnight Sleep.
Day 2: Transfer to the Last Indian Village - CHITKUL
- After having breakfast check-out from the hotel.
- Depart for Chitkul, the last Indian village towards China border.
- Experience the journey through magnificent landscapes of Kinnaur valley along the banks of Satluj River.
- Reach Chitkul by evening, check-in the camps, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 3: Transfer to Kalpa
- Wake up early morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
- Explore the local village of Chitkul.
- Depart for Kalpa by Noon.
- Reach Kalpa by evening, check-in to the camps, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 4: Start your journey to Spiti Valley - Kaza
- Wake-up early morning & after breakfast start your journey to Spiti Valley.
- Enter Spiti valley through Sumdo Border. Visit Nako Tabo villages en route Kaza.
- Cross the Ka loops en route Kaza.
- Reach Kaza by evening.
- Check-in to the hotel/campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Kaza - Key Monastery - Komic - Langza - Hikkim
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Spiti valley sightseeing.
- Places to visit- Key Monastery, Komic, Langza, Hikkim
- Come back to Kaza.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 6: Kaza - Chicham Bridge - Chandrataal
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast check-out of the hotel/campsite.
- Depart for Chandra Taal lake.
- On the way, visit the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village and a pit stop for lunch at Losar, the last village of Spiti Valley.
- Reach Chandra Taal by evening & check-in to the camps.
- Dinner and stay in tents under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
Day 7: Chandrataal - Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening
- Check-in to the hotel.
- Old Manali café crawl.
- Dinner and Sleep Overnight.
Day 8: Departure
- Wake up early morning & enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- Manali local sightseeing
- Places to visit- Hadimba Devi Temple, Old Manali street, Mall Road.
- Depart for Delhi by evening.
- Reach Delhi the next morning.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Tempo Traveler||INR 23,999/-|
|RE Classic 350(Solo)||INR 31,999/-|
|RE Classic 350(With Pillion)||INR 26,499/-|
|RE Classic 500(Solo)||INR 32,999/-|
|RE Classic 500(With Pillion)||INR 26,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(Solo)||INR 34,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(With Pillion)||INR 27,999/-|
|Self Bike||INR 18,999/-|
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali & back.
- Bike Rent for 7 days (for biking option)
- Fuel Expenses for the bike (if rented from us) from Manali to Manali
- Entire travel from Aut to Manali by tempo traveler/cab (For Tempo Traveler Option)
- 7 nights’ accommodation – 1 Night in a resort at Gushaini, 1 Night in camps at Chitkul, 1 Night in camps at Kalpa, 2 Nights in Camps at Kaza, 1 Night in camps at Chandra Taal, 1 Night in Hotel at Manali, on triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 14 meals – 3 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast+ Lunch +Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 2 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 7 (Breakfast) + 1 Meal on Day 8 (Breakfast).
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Fuel for the bike (For Self Biking Option)
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
Thank you WanderOn for the wonderful trip of Spiti .. One of the most amazing and memorable trips of all times. All the arrangements were very good👍🏻 Also the captains (Sandeep, Abhimanyu, Areeb) were very cooperative, responsible and cool 😎 special thanks to fellow travellers and our captain Areeb (Ajeeb) you were super awesome throughout the trip❣️love from didi. Well done WanderOn !!! keep it up👍🏻
Wintee Spiti Expedition Thank you WanderOn for the wonderful trip of Spiti .. One of the most amazing and memorable trips of all times. All the arrangements were very good Also the captains (Sandeep, Abhimanyu, Areeb) were very cooperative, responsible and cool special thanks to fellow travellers and our captain Areeb (Ajeeb) you were super awesome throughout the trip️love from didi. Well done WanderOn !!! keep it up WonderOn...
winter spiti valley My first solo trip to spiti valley with WanderOn was a memorable experience.Trip was well organised and the hotel we stayed were excellent food was amazing.Captain & pilot were very cooperative & entertaining.looking forward for more trips with WanderOn.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Challenging Terrains, high passes, exhilarating views and one hell of a machine is what all bikers dream of. If you too are one of those who have a passion to ride on seemingly endless roads, then perhaps a bike trip to Spiti Valley is all that you need.
Spiti Valley is a high altitude desert whose beauty unveils after a tough and tricky ride through the most challenging roads of Himalayas. If you feel the need for adrenaline, you got your share of dose right throughout your trip to Spiti.
A bike expedition to Spiti can give you the feel of riding through the passes of Leh Ladakh, as this place is popularly called the mini version of it! As you begin your journey to Spiti from Manali, you travel through the popular Rohtang Pass located in the Pir Panjal Range of Himalayas. This ride will feed your appetite for thrill and vast soul-satiating panoramas.
As you leave behind the chaos of cities, Spiti Valley will happily embrace you into a zone of peace and love. Soak in the holy vibes at Key Monastery, which is an important place of pilgrimage for the Buddhist population residing in Spiti. Explore the long lost stories in the fossils of Langza Village and witness the grandeur of the golden statue of Buddha. Ride upto the highest post office in the world at Hikkim and send a postcard to your loved ones and also to yourself! In short, just forget about the metropolis life for a few days and spend some time in a natural retreat at this high altitude desert!
Our Bikes are already vrooming and we are all set to take you to this less explored paradise through our Spiti Valley Tour Packages for 2019! Time to get #Spitified!