- Day 1
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport / Njp Station – Transfer to Gangtok
- Day 2
Gangtok Sight Seeing
- Day 3
Gangtok – Transfer to Lachen
- Day 4
Lachen – Gurundongmar Lake Excursion - Transfer to Lachung
- Day 5
Lachung Sight Seeing
- Day 6
Lachung - Transfer to Gangtok
- Day 7
Depart from Gangtok
- 30th November – 06th December
- 26th December – 01st January
- 28th March – 03rd April
- 10th April – 16th April
- 09th May – 15th May
- 23rd May – 29th May
- 30th May – 05th June
- 06th June – 12th June
- 13th June – 19th June
- 20th June – 26th June
- 27th June – 03rd July
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Siliguri||10:00 AM||6 Nights/7 Days|
Day 1: Arrival at Bagdogra Airport / Njp Station – Transfer to Gangtok
- On arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport and arrive at the pickup point – Laddoo Gopal (Jeevandeep Commercial Complex, Ward 42, Salugara, Siliguri, West Bengal)
- Meet & greet with your fellow travelers, callect your bikes & depart for Gangtok.
- Reach gangtok & check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Gangtok Sight Seeing
- After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion to Tsomgo Lake with an average depth of 50ft.
- Spend few blissful hours gazing at the absolute perfection of natural beauty at the Tsomgo lake and surrounding scenic view.
- Further drive will take you to another holy site BABA MANDIR.
- Return back to Gangtok.
- Overnight Stay at Gangtok.
Day 3: Gangtok – Transfer to Lachen
- After breakfast drive to Lachen (125 Kms / 06 hours)
- Due to its natural beauty and unmatched mountain scenery it is regarded as the “Switzerland of East”.
- En route visit Nagafall.
- Evening free to take a walk around.
- Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 4: Lachen – Gurundongmar Lake Excursion - Transfer to Lachung
- Have early breakfast.
- Leave for Thangu Village (4100m / 13450ft), a remote high altitude village of Tibetan Nomads & Chopta Valley on your way to the Gurudongmar Lake (5225m / 17143ft) close to Tibet Border.
- After spending half an hour to one hour at lake, drive back to Lachung.
- Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 5: Lachung Sight Seeing
- After breakfast proceed to half day excursion to Yumthang “the valley flower” (25 Kms / 1.5 Hrs).
- On the way back visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary.
- Overnight at Lachung.
Day 6: Lachung - Transfer to Gangtok
- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok.
- Evening free for self exploration.
- Proceed to the local market for some shopping.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 7: Departure
- After breakfast departure for Siliguri.
- Reach Siliguri & then head to NJP Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport for your onwards journeys.
- Board your train/flight back home with amazing trip memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Shared Cab||INR 23,999/-|
|RE Classic 500 (Solo Rider)||INR 35,999/-|
|RE Classic 500 (With Pillion)||INR 29,999/-|
|RE Himalayan (Solo Rider)||INR 37,499/-|
|RE Himalayan (With Pillion)||INR 31,499/-|
|Self Bike||INR 24,499/-|
- Bike Rent for 7 days, Helmet, Riding Gears & Fuel Expense as per the itinerary only. (for biking option)
- Entire travel as per itinerary by shared cab (for backpacking option)
- Accommodation for 6 nights – 3 nights at Gangtok, 1 night at Lachen & 2 nights at Lachung on triple sharing basis.
- A total of 12 meals – 1 meal on Day 1(Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 2(Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 3(Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 4(Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 5(Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 6(Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meals on Day 7(Breakfast)
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges etc.
- Team captain throughout the trip
- Mechanical Backup
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food and beverages that is not included in the package like alcohol drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshment/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expense like tip to the drivers, entry to the monuments. monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne by the customer on the spot)
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage has to be borne by the client
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light