- 09th August – 12th August
- 15th August – 18th August
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 1: Prashar Lake Trek | Camping
- Start from Delhi on Day 0 evening (08:30 PM)
- Reach Mandi by morning.
- Breakfast + Transfer to Baggi village on Shared Cabs
- Trek to Parashar Lake + Packed Lunch
- Photography and sunset at Parashar Lake
- Snacks + Dinner
- Camping under the Stars at Parashar Lake
Day 2: Trek Down | Departure
- Experience Sunrise at Parashar Lake + 360° panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
- Breakfast + Trek back to Baggi Village
- Transfer to Mandi
- Lunch & Freshen Up
- Depart for Delhi by evening to reach next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary. (Mode of Transport – Tempo Traveler)
- 3 meals will be provided throughout the trip.
- Accommodation in camps on double/triple sharing basis along with all the camping gears at Prashar Lake.
- Guided Trek to Prashar Lake.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
I recently went to Parashar Lake trek through Wanderon and the experience was amazing beyond words. The place is really mesmerizing and the people I shared this experience made it memorable especially our trek Captain Areeb who was really supportive and caring throughout the trip.Would definitely recommend Wanderon to others also.
I went to Parashar Lake trek with WanderOn just this weekend. It was my very first trek with an unknown group of people and i was quite anxious about how the experience would turn out to be. To my utter surprise this has been an absolutely wondrous delight where the destination and journey both were aww inspiring. The best part was the kind of arrangements made by you guyz where i had to worry about absolutely nothing( No lies here, folks!) The cherry on the top of the cake was our trek caption @Areeb Parvez who was not just entertaining... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley is a blue-water lake called Prashar. Prashar Lake is a well-kept secret in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several rivulets. Meanwhile, one can enjoy the local culture as the trail goes through villages as well. The trek offers a 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges. For those interested in architecture, the local temple of Prashar Rishi next to the lake, with its riveting Himachali architecture, blends perfectly with the landscape.The temple was built in the thirteenth century and legend has it was built by a baby from a single tree. The lake has a floating island in it and it is said to be unclear how deep it is, with a diver not being able to determine its depth.