- 14th September – 20th September
- 21st September – 27th September
- 28th September – 04th October
- 05th October – 11th October
- 12th October – 18th October
- 19th October – 25th October
- 26th October – 01st November
- 02nd November – 08th November
- 09th November – 15th November
- 16th November – 22nd November
- 23rd November – 29th November
- 30th November – 06th December
- 07th December – 13th December
- 14th December – 20th December
- 21st December – 27th December
- 28th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Malana Day Hike
- Wake up early morning have breakfast, and head for Malana.
- The most beautiful village in the Parvati Valley, situated at around 20 km from Kasol.
- This trek takes you to the landscapes, ancient villages, mountain valleys and on the top, snow-capped mountains of ‘Chandrakhani’ and ‘Deo Tibba’.
- Spend some peaceful time in the village.
- Come back to Kasol by night.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Kheerganga Trek | Camping
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Day 4: Tosh Village Trek
- Start trekking down to reach to Barsheni.
- Drive to Tosh village. Hike through the village to reach the Guest House.
- Dinner and Bonfire under a billion stars.
Day 5: Departure
- Hike to the nearby waterfall.
- Sit, relax and take in the beauty of the majestic Himalaya.
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi next morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in an AC vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga, 1 night in hotel/guest house at Tosh on triple/quad sharing basis.
- Breakfast on Day 1 till Day 5, Dinner on Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
I travelled to kasol and kheerganga and the trip was so cool and the group captains (areeb and karan ) were so nice and supportive from the starting and they were there for each and and every thing during the trip even if we asked them for something in the midnight and special thanks to the keshav our guide he was so supportive during the tracking he encourage me a lot . thanks wanderon thanks for everything. keep it up keep rising
I went to kasol kheerganga trip with wander on group on 15th august. It definitely got to be the most memorable trip ever. The itinerary was well planned and executed. The two team captains areeb and karan were very supportive.
I would like to specially thank areeb for the kind of hospitality he showed during the trip. I would love to travel with this group again.
Kasol bir kheerganga Alright so I had a fun week with Wanderon in June 2019. We covered Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Bir Billing. I felt the peace, the fresh air, the space and peace. These places are actually as pretty as the common notion of them. This was my first trip to Himachal and had no idea how to go about it and where. My friend suggested WanderOn to me and Voila! There I was! There is no second thought in my mind to have a vacay again with these guys. From the punctuality to the fun factors, to covering... Read More
WanderMust with WanderOn and fulfil your Wanderlust I witnessed heaven! Thanks to WanderOn! Our team captain- Sandeep was just excellent and so was my initial point of contact - Varsha. All the details were given before hand. I chose - Kasol-Rudranag-Manali package and I feel blessed for all the joy this trip gave me. Sandeep was an excellent captain, a friend and a guide, didn't let me feel it was my first trek. The food was delicious and stay was comfortable. The view was spectacular and it felt heavenly. I loved Kasol-Rudranag part more as it was raw and real. Manali has a touch of city... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveler hang-out in the valley. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd, nowadays including growing numbers of Indians. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and at any time an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out.
Remote Malana, high on a hillside 20km up a side valley north of Jari, is one strange village. Its people – descended, according to legend, from deserters from Alexander the Great’s army speak their own unique language, operate what’s called the world’s oldest democracy, consider outsiders unclean and step aside if you pass them to avoid being touched.