- Day 1
Guwahati Arrival | Umiam Lake | Overnight at Shillong
- Day 2
Laithlum Grand Canyon | Shillong to Cherrapunjee
- Day 3
Double Decker Bridge | Mawsami Caves
- Day 4
Nohkalikai Waterfall | Mawlynnong Village | Overnight at Shnongpdeng
- Day 5
Water Sports | Krang Suri Waterfall | Overnight at Shillong
- Day 6
- 23rd November – 28th November
- 07th December – 12th December
- 28th December – 02nd January
- 11th January – 16th January
- 25th January – 30th January
- 08th February – 13th February
- 22nd February – 27th February
- 07th March – 12th March
- 28th March – 02nd April
- 10th April – 15th April
- 25th April – 30th April
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Guwahati||12:00 PM||5 Nights/6 Days|
Day 1: Guwahati Arrival | Umiam Lake | Overnight at Shillong
- Arrive at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport by morning.
- Post breakfast, depart for Shillong.
- Reach Shillong, check in to the hotel & freshen up.
- Post lunch visit Umiam Lake & then head to Shillong market for some shopping.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 2: Laithlum Grand Canyon | Shillong to Cherrapunjee
- Wake up lazy morning and enjoy your breakfast with a view.
- Check out and depart for Laithlum Grand Canyon.
- Spend your time awestruck by the amazing beauty.
- Post lunch depart for Cherrapunjee.
- Reach Cherrapunjee & check in to the resort.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Double Decker Bridge | Mawsami Caves
- Post breakfast, depart for Tyrna Village.
- Raech Tyrna & start your trek to the astonishing Double Decker Bridge.
- Trek back to Tyrna Village & start your journey to Cherrapunjee.
- On the way visit Mawsami Caves.
- Reach Cherrapunjee.
- Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Day 4: Nohkalikai Waterfall | Mawlynnong Village | Overnight at Shnongpdeng
- Post breakfast, visit Nohkalikai Waterfall.
- Transfer to Mawlynnong Village.
- Later transfer to Shnongpdeng Village.
- Arrive at Shnongpdeng & check in to the camps.
- Overnight stay at Shnongpdeng.
Day 5: Water Sports | Krang Suri Waterfall | Overnight at Shillong
- Enjoy your breakfast with a sight of crystal clear water of the river.
- Enjoy various water sports activities.
- Have your lunch and transfer to Shillong.
- On the way visit Krang Suri Waterfall.
- Reach Shillong & explore the local market.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 6: Departure
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Depart for Guwahati Airport.
- Reach your home with a suitcase full of memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Sharing Cab||INR 17,999/-|
|RE 350cc (Solo Rider)||INR 21,999/-|
|RE 350cc (With Pillion Rider)||INR 18,499/-|
|RE Himalayan (Solo Rider)||INR 23,999/-|
|RE Himalayan (With Pillion Rider)||INR 20,499/-|
|Bajaj Dominar (Solo Rider)||INR 22,999/-|
|Bajaj Dominar (With Pillion Rider)||INR 19,499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary(by tempo traveler) for backpacking.option.
- Bike rent for 5 days & fuel as per the itinerary for biking option.
- 5 nights accommodation – 2 Nights in Hotel at Cherrapunjee, 1 Night in Camps at Shnongpdeng & 2 Nights in Hotel at Shillong on triple sharing basis
- 6 meals – Breakfast on Day2, Day3, Day4, Day 5 & Day 6 + Dinner on Day 4
- Entry fees to the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guided trek to various points.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- Medical Kit to handle emergency conditions
- Driver night charges, toll & parking charges
- All inner line permits
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other food or beverage charges that are not included in the package.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances, which are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
This was my first solo trip, and i am glad I went for it. The people at Wanderon give their best to make it an amazing experience for all the travellers. I wonder how they manage to be so enthusiastic and excited from the first day of the trip till the last one. So I would like to thank the team captians Gaurav, Ojus and Manish for making this trip an amazing memory. Thanks go our drivers Champa bhai, Sanju Bhai for driving us safe on the world’s deadliest roads, the cook at the kaza camps for feeding us with... Read More
Bestest trip ever!! Meghalaya I recently visited meghalaya with wanderon group. Intially i had so many questions and fears as i was travelling solo for the first time. But i must say wanderon has made all the arrangements like accomodation, food, travel plan and everything soo perfectly. And our trip leader "Sonal" she is just so amazing. She handled everything so perfectly and left no stone unturned to make sure that her team enjoys the trip. Thank you sonal for everything.
Meghalaya backpacking I have travelled with wander on earlier as well bt this was my first long trip with them. Being solo was not a problem but I never imagined this trip will become the most beautiful and thrilling trip for me till date. The meghalaya backpacking journey was full of delight. Everything about this trip, destination, accomodatio n, itinerary, the group and most importantly the journey was perfect. I always wanted guitairst on one of my trips which i never had with wander on earlier thankfully that wish too got fulfilled. Our trip captain sandy, the guitarist and the nicest person... Read More
Hey sandy, thanks for making the Meghalaya trip one the most memorable ones..
You are an awesome guitarist but more than that an awesome trip captain 🤠.
Camping by the riverside,singing around the bonfire, cliff jumping , mesmerizing scenic beauties are some of the memories I’ll remember forever.
A travel experience with a group of complete strangers turned out to be one of the best trips of my life.
Would love to travel with you guys again 🙂
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Meghalaya- A Potpourri of Beauty & Culture
Richness of Culture
Most Scenic Villages of Asia
Explore With WanderOn
So don’t just sit there thinking because we can already hear the abode of clouds calling! Join WanderOn’s next Meghalaya batch and become a part of India’s coolest travel community!