- 09th August – 13th August
- 15th August – 19th August
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||08:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: McLeod Ganj Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 PM on Day 0.
- Reach McLeod Ganj by morning.
- Check in at our hotel and after having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 2: Trek to Triund | Camping at Triund
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head for Triund Trek.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset at Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Bonfire, Jamming, dinner and sleep overnight under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
Day 3: Trek Down | Departure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise from the snowcapped Dhauladhar range and enjoy your morning breakfast at the top of the Mountain.
- Start your trek down and reach Mcleod Ganj by 3 pm.
- Lunch, leisure & McLeod Ganjself-exploration (& shopping)
- Head back to Delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM(tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 5999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6299/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night in hotel at McLeod Ganj and 1 night camping on double/triple sharing basis at Triund.
- 4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 3 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
I travelled with WanderOn recently to the Triund trek. As it was my first with any travel company, i was a little bit worried that how will it go travelling with loads of unknown people and about the arrangements as i was going totally without planning nd i communicated the same worry to the WanderOn nd they told me not to worry and said tht it will be the best experience of my life. nd iam really glad to say that they were right, as it was the most beautiful and different experience. Everything from the start till the end,... Read More
Travelling is the best thing that you can invest your effort into. Going on a multiple destination trip with such amazing people was so great. Bir-Billing, Mcleodganj, Kasol, Tosh, Old Manali and some more hidden gems to explore on the journey. The trip was just too good for words. Bir gave us huge heights to admire and Billing gave us such star lit night and adding Sandy's music and vocals to it was cherry on the top. On our Triund trek we were welcomed by fresh snow flakes which was delight to watch. Jimmy's food in Mcleod is something to... Read More
Snow Edition - Himachal Backpacking- Bir Billing, Mcloed Ganj, Kasol, Tosh, Old Manali (20th to 28th Jan 2018)This was my first trip ever to Himachal Pradesh and I'm glad I decided to go with Wander On. This was a lifetime experience for me. Starting with the Itinerary, it was very well thought and spaced out to add additional excursions! Plus ours was a small group which I'm sure helped. We were able to trek to Kutla in Tosh at 6.30 in the morning which was my best trek ever so far. The trek to Jogni falls in Manali was... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Triund is the crown jewel of Dharamshala, situated in the laps of Dhauladhar mountains, it has the perfect view of the Dhauladhar mountains on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Triund is a very popular trekking spot. Triund attracts a lot of tourists every year from India and all over the world. The Triund trek can be described as a tranquil trek which can be easily accomplished by almost all age groups. Triund has an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful mixed forest of oak, deodar, and rhododendron. Trek is fairly easy for the first five kilometers but the last one kilometer may require a bit of toil, the last one kilometer is popularly known as the “22 curves” as it has 22 tiring curves before you finally reach Triund. Along the way, there are many small chai shops where one can refresh during the hike. The traipse is worth it as the panorama when you reach Triund is awe-inspiring and exhilarating.