- 27th Jul – 06th Aug – Filling Fast
- 03rd Aug – 13th Aug – Filling Fast
- 07th Aug – 17th Aug – Filling Fast
- 10th Aug – 20th Aug – 17 slots left
- 14th Aug – 24th Aug – Filling Fast
- 17th Aug – 27th Aug – Filling Fast
- 24th Aug – 03rd Sep – Filling Fast
- 31st Aug – 10th Sep
- 07th Sep – 17th Sep
CUSTOMISED TRIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY DATES
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||8 Nights/9 Days|
- Leave from Delhi at 07:30 P.M. (Day 0) and reach Manali next morning.
- Check In to the hostel/hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Post breakfast head for local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Hidimba Temple, Jogni Waterfall, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl
- Collect your bikes & come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day & overnight sleep.
- Wake Up early morning & after breakfast, check out.
- Embark on the Leh-Manali Highway which weaves in & out amongst the mighty snow-clad peaks of the western Himalayas over a stretch of nearly 475 km.
- Drive over Rohtang Pass (3970 m) to Lahaul Valley, along the Chandra river to Keylong, the district headquarters of Lahaul & Spiti.
- Drive through Darcha, Patsio, Zingzing Bar & over Baralacha-La (4892 m) pass which is one of the most challenging passes among other passes on the way to Leh and one can see excellent panoramic views of the high rising/sky touching mountains.
- Just on the top of Baralacha-La is a small lake Suraj Tal, the source of river Bhaga surrounded by mountain ranges & gradual descent down through Killing Sarai to Sarchu.
- Overnight stay in camps at Sarchu under million stars.
- After breakfast at the campsite, head to Leh.
- Once you start, you will instantly be greeted with Gata Loops (21 hairpin bends) at 4669 m. En route cross Nakee-La (4739 m) and then Lachung-La (5065m) just above Brandy bridge.
- After a quick lunch at Pang, drive through the Moore Plains, which is a completely flattened straight road extending over 30 km.
- On the plains, one has a chance of spotting tiny colonies of Marmots and the wild herds of Kyung – Yak.
- After crossing Tanglang-La (5328 m, second highest motorable road in the world), continue your journey through Upshi, Karu and then finally Leh.
- Check-in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- Wake Up & have breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast head for the local sightseeing of Leh.
- Places to Visit – Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- Evening free for leisure and acclimatization.
- Explore the local Leh Market and some cafes around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- After breakfast in the morning, head to Pangong Tso.
- Enroute visit Chang-La, the 2nd highest motorable road in the world at 5350 m.
- Pangong Tso which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
- The Pangong Lake or “lake of the great hollow” is considered as the largest lake in Asia. The water is clearer though salty.
- The Crystal-clear salty water shines in many shades of blue depending upon its depth. It literally changes shades with sunlight.
- With a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colors, it is a sight for the Gods. At an elevation of 4300 meters, the air is cool even in summers at Ladakh.
- Pangong Lake is about 4 km wide on average and at least 136 Km long. The extent of the known portion is, therefore, upwards of 250 square miles (400 sq. km)
- Reach Pangong Lake & check in to the campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- After breakfast check out of the camps, start your journey to the famous Nubra Valley via the Agam and Shyok villages.
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (cold deserts of India), take a camel safari (self-paid).
- Visit the Diskit village and the Monastery around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
- After having breakfast, head back to Leh Via Khardung-La(Highest motorable road at 5359 mt).
- Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
- Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 8 & 9
- Wake up & post breakfast bid farewell to the Leh city.
- Depart for Manali.
- Overnight halt at Jispa.
- Reach Jispa & check in to the camps.
- Wake up early morning & post breakfast depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali & depart for Delhi by evening.
- Reach Delhi next morning (Day 10) with amazing trip memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Tempo Traveler||INR 32,499/-|
|RE Classic 350(Solo)||INR 47,499/-|
|RE Classic 350(With Pillion)||INR 35,999/-|
|RE Classic 500(Solo)||INR 48,999/-|
|RE Classic 500(With Pillion)||INR 36,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(Solo)||INR 50,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(With Pillion)||INR 37,999/-|
|Self Bike(Solo)||INR 32,999/-|
|Self Bike(With Pillion)||INR 29,999/-|
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali & back.
- Bike Rent for 8 days (For Biking Option)
- Fuel for the bike(Manali to Manali)
- Entire travel from Manali to Manali by tempo traveler/cab (For Tempo Traveler Option)
- Stay for 8 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Manali, 1 night in camps at Sarchu, 3 nights in a hotel at Leh, 1 night in a hotel at Hunder, 1 night in camps at Pangong Tso & 1 night in camps at Jispa on triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 15 meals – 1 meal Day 1 (B) + 1 meal Day 2 (D) + 2 meals Day 3 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 4 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 5 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 6 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 7 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 8 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 9 (B)
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
Fantabulous experience Due to certain constraints, the travel community that we chose shifted us to wanderon. Initially, i was really skeptical & anxious while planning this road trip to ladakh as this was my first trip with wanderon and i really didn’t want to take any risk as leh ladakh was not less than a dream trip for me. I am a kind of person who would always prefer to travel with a huge group of friends. Conversely, for some reason, just one of my office colleague agreed to come along. But I never knew “wanderon” would give me memories to... Read More
There is a saying “ Whatever happens in life it happens for a reason” and i must say i never believed until i travelled with the best travel community “WanderOn”Yes i vouch for it and it happened for a good reason. Let’s begin why i am claiming this.Leh Ladakh was on my bucket list for so long and i was planning for this trip from past 3-4 months and i enquired on so many travel sites. One fine day i came to know about WanderOn.Right from my first call/text to WanderOn team everything was so quick and hassle free that... Read More
Leh Ladakh Bike Expedition Travelling is about finding those things, You never knew you are looking for. I was planning a trip with my friends and somehow we concluded to go to Leh Ladakh.. Thn we heard from few of our friends about wanderon travel community. We have never been on a trip with unknown bunch of people. But our experience with wanderon was amazing. Itinerary,, Travel,, Food ,, Accommodation everything was organised beyond expectations. JUST ON POINT Trip to Leh Ladakh was one of the most wonderful experience of my life. ... Read More
Leh ladakh 2019 I recently went to leh ladakh trip with Wanderon...Thanks to whole team of Wanderon (Amit bhai, Sandy, Gaurav, Bunny, Gayatri)Helping nature of team leaders.. whenever we needed them, they were always there..Hotel like k2 in leh, camp in pangong were very nice, but hotel near nubra were average...Food was very nice..We enjoyed alot in bonfire.. made many friends..Bikes were very nice well maintained, every morning before leaving from hotel, mechanic used to check all the bikes... which is really a good thing..Safety was their priority... Just a suggestion to u guys, manage time, so that we can spend more... Read More
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks (No Electricity at Sarchu, Pangong Tso & Jispa)
- Only post-paid numbers will work in Leh City & apart from that most of the area is no network zone
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Ladakh Road trip is not just another destination in a traveller’s bucket list, but it is a dream in itself. A bike trip to Ladakh doesn’t create stories, it creates CHRONICLES! Situated in the panoramic state of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh is a poet’s best poem, a painter’s best painting and a photographer’s best muse. As the altitude rises, the landscapes en route to Ladakh change like shots of a motion picture. The mighty Himalayan Mountains, pristine glacier lakes and beautiful valleys together make Ladakh for the nature’s wonder that it is. Always keeping you high on adrenaline, an adventure trip to Ladakh through the world’s highest passes rewards you with the most breathtaking views you could ever imagine.
One thing that’s extremely important is the culture & people of the place. Ladakh is home to one of the most hospitable tribes in the World. Their colorful and peace-loving culture will make you fall in love with the localites instantaneously! We suggest that you savour Ladakhi food while you are there because you won’t get that yummy food anywhere else in the World.
Watching your vehicle defy the laws of gravity at the Magnetic Hill, zooming through the treacherous Gata Loops, or riding through KhardungLa Pas, a trip to Ladakh is the ultimate adventure you can think of. While biking has been a popular activity, there’s a new addition in the list of ‘things to do in Ladakh’! It is to get a picture clicked on the famous ‘Yellow Scooter’ at the panoramic Pangong Lake.
So for how long are you just gonna read about the wonders of Ladakh? It’s time to tick these activities off your bucket list with WanderOn’s Leh Ladakh Package for 2019! Go on and create your own Ladakh Chronicles!