- 18th May – 24th May
- 01st June – 07th June
- 15th June – 21st June
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek | Camping
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Day 3: Departure for Manali
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- After lunch, start the scenic drive to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel, have dinner and rest.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing | New Year
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidamba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Café’s.
- Enjoy the new year festivities.
- Party till you drop!
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga, 2 nights in a hotel/hostel at Manali on triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 7 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) +1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast) +1 meal on Day 5 (Breakfast).
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
WanderMust with WanderOn and fulfil your Wanderlust I witnessed heaven! Thanks to WanderOn! Our team captain- Sandeep was just excellent and so was my initial point of contact - Varsha. All the details were given before hand. I chose - Kasol-Rudranag-Manali package and I feel blessed for all the joy this trip gave me. Sandeep was an excellent captain, a friend and a guide, didn't let me feel it was my first trek. The food was delicious and stay was comfortable. The view was spectacular and it felt heavenly. I loved Kasol-Rudranag part more as it was raw and real. Manali has a touch of city... Read More
Trip to Parvati Valley WanderOn travel community was the best experience as a solo traveller for me. Each and everything I experienced with them is something that I cannot put it in words. My upcoming travel plans would definitely be with them and the HIMALAYAS is the place to visit.Our trip started from Delhi to Kasol, the scenec beauty of Parvati valley just amazed me to the core, next day we headed to carry out our trek to Rudranaag from Barsheni where the valleys across the trek was like a dream. The camp sites on the mountains and fun. Then our trip continued to... Read More
Kasol rudranag Tosh trip Travelling with Wanderon is truly a wonderful experience!!! I was a little sceptic at first as have always travelled independently but now I look forward to travel only with them. Comfort, entertainment, adrenaline rush, adventure, exploration and what not, our trip to Kasol-Rudranag-Tosh was one of the best trips till date and wanderon made it even more beautiful!! We were a small group but yet we got an amazing team captain( Sandeep Kumar)from Wanderon who is by the way also a vocalist and guitarist and that added stars to our evenings!! Sandeep took care of smallest of things and in... Read More
Kasol - Rudranag - Tosh *Kasol-Rudranag-Tosh*I must admit i was a bit sceptical at first as this was my first time experience with trekking however the same was wiped out the moment i met the team captain and embarked on the best journey of my life. Neat and nicely curated trip itinery, plenty of time to relax were a USP. Wanderon has given me the best memories of life with this trip and hereon, you will be a part of my every journey to make more memories. I owe it to the team captain sandeep kumar for keeping the adrenaline high throughout the trip. Thanks... Read More
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The Himalayas, fulfilling its promise, are a reservoir of the immense amount of ‘Him’ in the forms of Ice, Fresh and Underground Water. And the seeping of this moisture originates several rivers, which flows through the land of Himachal, namely Sutlej, Beas, Ravi, Chenab, and the Yamuna. It is also the reason for dozens of lakes that covered Himachal Pradesh.
From the underground waters to the peak of mountains, Himalayas has blessed Himachal with great natural riches. In between, the Passes, the Valleys, and the Hot Springs are also the gifts of Himalaya to Himachal.
A land of splendid mountains, a pristine place which feeds and provides solace to the mind and soul, a pious land which is associated with the supernatural, an enigma of a place which attracts people from every nook and corner of the world- It’s incredible.
Himachal possesses a unique charisma! Truly a traveler’s paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist. Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green and golden valleys, flower-filled meadows, misty woods, fast flowing icy rivers, glaciers, gushing water streams, steep waterfalls, enchanting lakes, rippling streams are a few manifestations of its unparallel beauty. Bestowed with towering peaks, mountains, fascinating rivers, challenging terrains, and other natural marvels, Himachal Pradesh is the base camp for the adventure seekers from across the world. Diverse landscape and difficult terrains are a treat for the adventure lovers as they offer the perfect atmosphere for trekking, mountaineering, skiing, hiking, Heli-skiing, and ice skating.
Come let’s unfold a new side of Himachal.