- Day 0
Evening departure from Delhi to Kasol.
- Day 1
Reach Kasol- Visit Chalal- Café hopping- Overnight stay at Kasol
- Day 2
Trek to Kheerganga - Overnight stay at Kheerganga
- Day 3
Trek down to Barsheni- Transfer to Manali- Overnight stay at Manali
- Day 4
Visit Solang Valley- Old Manali café visit- Overnight stay at Manali
- Day 5
Local Manali sightseeing- Evening departure to Delhi
- Day 6
Reach Delhi in morning
- 07th December – 13th December
- 21st December – 27th December
- 27th December – 02nd January
- 11th January – 17th January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek | Camping
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Note: In case the route to Kheerganga is closed due to snowfall, we’ll be trekking up to Rudranag (Mid Way Point) and stay in camps at Rudranag itself.
Day 3: Departure for Manali
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- After lunch, start the scenic drive to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel, have dinner and rest.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidamba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Café’s.
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga, 2 nights in a hotel/hostel at Manali on triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 7 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) +1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast) +1 meal on Day 5 (Breakfast).
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
I recently took the Kasol kheerganga backpack trip with wanderon. To be honest this was the first time I had taken such a trip package. I was really sceptical about the quality of service I would get as what I have heard from people was that either the tour captain is non cooperative or the quality of hotels/ transport is not upto the mark.
With these concerns I did take the leap of faith and traveled. To my surprise the quality of bus was amazing. They provided volvos for transit and really clean and hygienic hotels all around. Our Tour Captain... Read More
This was my first experience with WanderOn and I was very pleased. They delivered whatever they committed in their inclusions. Accommodation was great. Our Tour Captain Bunny was one of the best tour leaders we have ever encountered.He is polite and knows how to adapt to the wishes of tourists. He did his best to make this trip memorable. And an added advantage, He's a great photographer. Thumbs up for Bunny. Keep Growing!
Being Wanderer with Wanderon in Kasol The fantabulous services provided by Wanderon for a trip to Kasol & Kheerganga along with a trip captain like Bunny(Vikas Sharma) is more than enough to make you explore out whole the Kasol including unlimited adventures & fun...
Thanks a lot again for nice memories...
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The Himalayas, fulfilling its promise, are a reservoir of the immense amount of ‘Him’ in the forms of Ice, Fresh and Underground Water. And the seeping of this moisture originates several rivers, which flows through the land of Himachal, namely Sutlej, Beas, Ravi, Chenab, and the Yamuna. It is also the reason for dozens of lakes that covered Himachal Pradesh.
From the underground waters to the peak of mountains, Himalayas has blessed Himachal with great natural riches. In between, the Passes, the Valleys, and the Hot Springs are also the gifts of Himalaya to Himachal.
A land of splendid mountains, a pristine place which feeds and provides solace to the mind and soul, a pious land which is associated with the supernatural, an enigma of a place which attracts people from every nook and corner of the world- It’s incredible.
Himachal possesses a unique charisma! Truly a traveler’s paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist. Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green and golden valleys, flower-filled meadows, misty woods, fast flowing icy rivers, glaciers, gushing water streams, steep waterfalls, enchanting lakes, rippling streams are a few manifestations of its unparallel beauty. Bestowed with towering peaks, mountains, fascinating rivers, challenging terrains, and other natural marvels, Himachal Pradesh is the base camp for the adventure seekers from across the world. Diverse landscape and difficult terrains are a treat for the adventure lovers as they offer the perfect atmosphere for trekking, mountaineering, skiing, hiking, Heli-skiing, and ice skating.
Come let’s unfold a new side of Himachal.