- 14th September – 20th September
- 21st September – 27th September
- 28th September – 04th October
- 05th October – 11th October
- 12th October – 18th October
- 19th October – 25th October
- 26th October – 01st November
- 02nd November – 08th November
- 09th November – 15th November
- 16th November – 22nd November
- 23rd November – 29th November
- 30th November – 06th December
- 07th December – 13th December
- 14th December – 20th December
- 21st December – 27th December
- 28th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek | Camping
- After breakfast, start the drive to the trek starting point at Barsheni.
- Trek for 12 km along the Parvati Valley, crossing numerous waterfalls and spotting some breathtaking views.
- Reach Kheerganga and relax at the bonfire at the campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at the camps.
Day 3: Departure for Manali
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- After lunch, start the scenic drive to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel, have dinner and rest.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing | New Year
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidamba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Café’s.
- Enjoy the new year festivities.
- Party till you drop!
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga, 2 nights in a hotel/hostel at Manali on triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 7 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) +1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast) +1 meal on Day 5 (Breakfast).
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
I travelled to kasol and kheerganga and the trip was so cool and the group captains (areeb and karan ) were so nice and supportive from the starting and they were there for each and and every thing during the trip even if we asked them for something in the midnight and special thanks to the keshav our guide he was so supportive during the tracking he encourage me a lot . thanks wanderon thanks for everything. keep it up keep rising
I went to kasol kheerganga trip with wander on group on 15th august. It definitely got to be the most memorable trip ever. The itinerary was well planned and executed. The two team captains areeb and karan were very supportive.
I would like to specially thank areeb for the kind of hospitality he showed during the trip. I would love to travel with this group again.
Kasol bir kheerganga Alright so I had a fun week with Wanderon in June 2019. We covered Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Bir Billing. I felt the peace, the fresh air, the space and peace. These places are actually as pretty as the common notion of them. This was my first trip to Himachal and had no idea how to go about it and where. My friend suggested WanderOn to me and Voila! There I was! There is no second thought in my mind to have a vacay again with these guys. From the punctuality to the fun factors, to covering... Read More
WanderMust with WanderOn and fulfil your Wanderlust I witnessed heaven! Thanks to WanderOn! Our team captain- Sandeep was just excellent and so was my initial point of contact - Varsha. All the details were given before hand. I chose - Kasol-Rudranag-Manali package and I feel blessed for all the joy this trip gave me. Sandeep was an excellent captain, a friend and a guide, didn't let me feel it was my first trek. The food was delicious and stay was comfortable. The view was spectacular and it felt heavenly. I loved Kasol-Rudranag part more as it was raw and real. Manali has a touch of city... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The Himalayas, fulfilling its promise, are a reservoir of the immense amount of ‘Him’ in the forms of Ice, Fresh and Underground Water. And the seeping of this moisture originates several rivers, which flows through the land of Himachal, namely Sutlej, Beas, Ravi, Chenab, and the Yamuna. It is also the reason for dozens of lakes that covered Himachal Pradesh.
From the underground waters to the peak of mountains, Himalayas has blessed Himachal with great natural riches. In between, the Passes, the Valleys, and the Hot Springs are also the gifts of Himalaya to Himachal.
A land of splendid mountains, a pristine place which feeds and provides solace to the mind and soul, a pious land which is associated with the supernatural, an enigma of a place which attracts people from every nook and corner of the world- It’s incredible.
Himachal possesses a unique charisma! Truly a traveler’s paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist. Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green and golden valleys, flower-filled meadows, misty woods, fast flowing icy rivers, glaciers, gushing water streams, steep waterfalls, enchanting lakes, rippling streams are a few manifestations of its unparallel beauty. Bestowed with towering peaks, mountains, fascinating rivers, challenging terrains, and other natural marvels, Himachal Pradesh is the base camp for the adventure seekers from across the world. Diverse landscape and difficult terrains are a treat for the adventure lovers as they offer the perfect atmosphere for trekking, mountaineering, skiing, hiking, Heli-skiing, and ice skating.
Come let’s unfold a new side of Himachal.