- 20th September – 24th September
- 27th September – 01st October
- 04th October – 08th October
- 11th October – 15th October
- 18th October – 22nd October
- 25th October – 29th October
- 01st November – 05th November
- 08th November – 12th November
- 15th November – 19th November
- 22nd November – 26th November
- 29th November – 03rd December
- 06th December – 10th December
- 13th December – 17th December
- 20th December – 24th December
- 29th December – 02nd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||06:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head for the hot water stream bath.
- Take a dip and clean your body both physically and spiritually.
- Visit the very famous shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories the next day morning.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 5999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6299/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol for 1 night & in camps at Kheerganga for 1 night.
- 4 meals – 1Meal (Day 1) + 2 Meals (Day 2) + 1 Meal (Day 3)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
I recently took the Kasol kheerganga backpack trip with wanderon. To be honest this was the first time I had taken such a trip package. I was really sceptical about the quality of service I would get as what I have heard from people was that either the tour captain is non cooperative or the quality of hotels/ transport is not upto the mark.
With these concerns I did take the leap of faith and traveled. To my surprise the quality of bus was amazing. They provided volvos for transit and really clean and hygienic hotels all around. Our Tour Captain... Read More
This was my first experience with WanderOn and I was very pleased. They delivered whatever they committed in their inclusions. Accommodation was great. Our Tour Captain Bunny was one of the best tour leaders we have ever encountered.He is polite and knows how to adapt to the wishes of tourists. He did his best to make this trip memorable. And an added advantage, He's a great photographer. Thumbs up for Bunny. Keep Growing!
Being Wanderer with Wanderon in Kasol The fantabulous services provided by Wanderon for a trip to Kasol & Kheerganga along with a trip captain like Bunny(Vikas Sharma) is more than enough to make you explore out whole the Kasol including unlimited adventures & fun...
Thanks a lot again for nice memories...
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience. You will pitch your own tents, help in cooking food and collect wood for bonfire. Beside this you can enjoy nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga. The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are an incredible experience. Barshaini is the last motorable point. While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall, the rock formation of Pandu Pul and the Pin-Parvati Pass (5400 m).