- 09th August – 13th August
- 15th August – 19th August
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||06:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head for the hot water stream bath.
- Take a dip and clean your body both physically and spiritually.
- Visit the very famous shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories the next day morning.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 5999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6299/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol for 1 night & in camps at Kheerganga for 1 night.
- 4 meals – 1Meal (Day 1) + 2 Meals (Day 2) + 1 Meal (Day 3)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
Kasol bir kheerganga Alright so I had a fun week with Wanderon in June 2019. We covered Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Bir Billing. I felt the peace, the fresh air, the space and peace. These places are actually as pretty as the common notion of them. This was my first trip to Himachal and had no idea how to go about it and where. My friend suggested WanderOn to me and Voila! There I was! There is no second thought in my mind to have a vacay again with these guys. From the punctuality to the fun factors, to covering... Read More
WanderMust with WanderOn and fulfil your Wanderlust I witnessed heaven! Thanks to WanderOn! Our team captain- Sandeep was just excellent and so was my initial point of contact - Varsha. All the details were given before hand. I chose - Kasol-Rudranag-Manali package and I feel blessed for all the joy this trip gave me. Sandeep was an excellent captain, a friend and a guide, didn't let me feel it was my first trek. The food was delicious and stay was comfortable. The view was spectacular and it felt heavenly. I loved Kasol-Rudranag part more as it was raw and real. Manali has a touch of city... Read More
Trip to Parvati Valley WanderOn travel community was the best experience as a solo traveller for me. Each and everything I experienced with them is something that I cannot put it in words. My upcoming travel plans would definitely be with them and the HIMALAYAS is the place to visit.Our trip started from Delhi to Kasol, the scenec beauty of Parvati valley just amazed me to the core, next day we headed to carry out our trek to Rudranaag from Barsheni where the valleys across the trek was like a dream. The camp sites on the mountains and fun. Then our trip continued to... Read More
Kasol rudranag Tosh trip Travelling with Wanderon is truly a wonderful experience!!! I was a little sceptic at first as have always travelled independently but now I look forward to travel only with them. Comfort, entertainment, adrenaline rush, adventure, exploration and what not, our trip to Kasol-Rudranag-Tosh was one of the best trips till date and wanderon made it even more beautiful!! We were a small group but yet we got an amazing team captain( Sandeep Kumar)from Wanderon who is by the way also a vocalist and guitarist and that added stars to our evenings!! Sandeep took care of smallest of things and in... Read More
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience. You will pitch your own tents, help in cooking food and collect wood for bonfire. Beside this you can enjoy nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga. The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are an incredible experience. Barshaini is the last motorable point. While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall, the rock formation of Pandu Pul and the Pin-Parvati Pass (5400 m).