- 01st June – 10th June
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||7 Nights/8 Days|
Day 1: Bir Sightseeing | Camping at Billing
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 P.M. (Day 0) and reach Bir next morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Sherab Ling Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafe for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
Day 2: Paragliding | McLeod Ganj Cafe Hopping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the FLY of your Life.
- Reach Bir by afternoon & depart for McLeod Ganj.
- After reaching McLeod Ganj check in to the hotel, freshen up & rest for some time.
- Cafe hopping & chill around.
- Come back to the hotel by night.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: McLeod Ganj Local Sightseeing | Departure for Kasol
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Depart for Kasol (overnight journey to Kasol) by evening.
Day 4: Chalal | Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib
- Reach Kasol by morning & check in to the hotel/campsite.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the River walk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to hotel/camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Jim Morrisson Cafe.
- Dinner & sleep overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up early morning and after having the breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have experience of a lifetime.
Day 6: Transfer to Manali
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having a breakfast head for the hot water bath.
- Take a dip and clean your body both physically and spiritually.
- Visit the very famous shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol.
- Depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening.
- Check In to the hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 7: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidimba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Café’s.
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 8: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day(Day 9) morning.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 6 nights – 1 night in camps at Bir Billing, 1 night in a hotel at McLeod Ganj, 1 night in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Kheerganga & 2 nights in a hotel at Old Manali.
- A total of 12 meals – 2 meals on Day1 (L+D) + 2 meals on Day2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day3 (B) + 2 meals Day4 (B+D) + 2 meals Day5 (B+D) + 1 meal Day6 (B) + 1 meal Day7 (B) + 1 meal Day8 (B)
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Bir to Billing.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga.
- Guided trek of Bhagsu Falls & Shiva Cafe.
- Bonfire at Billing & Kheerganga.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver Night Charges’, permits, toll and parking charges
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
The trip was outstanding. My goal was to enjoy a sampling of what the Himachal Pradesh (Bir Billing) had to offer and this trip filled the bill. Obviously credit goes to wanderOn 🙂 .Thank you so much for giving us these amazing team captains Omansh and Areeb. Both knew their stuff..they were courteous, organized,safe and very aware of the particular needs of each client. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone with limited time to explore wonders of Bir & Billing.
Initially we had planned to go to Chandrataal but because of bad weather conditions in Himachal we couldn't go then we decided to head to Chopta Tungnath trek which was a blessing in disguise as we witnessed a true natural beauty which is still preserved in its best form. WanderOn team and our Captain's did a great job in providing us accommodation, food and traveling facilities. Accommodation was in swiss tents which were clean and Food was great no complaints at all. I highly recommend traveling with WanderOn.
We were 3 of us planning to visit Himachal for the first time. Chirag and Sandeep from Wanderon helped plan our trip and gave us all the suggestion we could have asked for. Everything was planned and organized by Wanderon and we could focus on enjoying the breathtaking views and charm of the places we visited. Our accomodations were great and the hosts were very friendly and warm. The next time we think of doing a trip, it'll definitely be with them.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here. A convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains also makes Himachal a spectacular place simply to explore, by bus, car, motorbike, jeep or foot. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own culture, deities and even language. Villages perched on staggering slopes enchant with fairy-tale architecture and their people’s easygoing warmth. Hill stations appeal with a holiday atmosphere and colonial echoes, while backpacker magnets lure with their blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty. Such is the richness of the Himachali jigsaw that in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama’s home-away-from-home, and in Lahaul and Spiti, with their centuries-old Buddhist cultures, you might even think you’ve stumbled into Tibet.