- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 09:00 PM
- Day 1
Visit Devprayag- Reach Chopta- Acclimatization walk in the evening. Overnight stay at Chopta.
- Day 2
Trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila (if weather permits) - Trek to Campsite. Overnight stay in Camps.
- Day 3
Trek to Deoria Taal - Departure for Delhi
- Day 4
Reach Delhi early morning.
- 22nd November – 26th November
- 29th November – 03rd December
- 06th December – 10th December
- 13th December – 17th December
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Akshardham Metro Station (New Delhi)||09:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Chopta Arrival & Acclimatization
- Start from Delhi by 9 pm.
- Pit stop at Devprayag – Witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Breakfast stop at Srinagar.
- Reach Chopta by noon & check in to the camps.
- Freshen Up & relax in the lap of nature.
- DIY – Baniyakund Trek
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 2: Trek to Tungnath & Chandrashila
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Start your trek to Tungnath.
- Reach Tungnath & pay your respect at the highest abode of Lord Shiva.
- Enjoy your packed lunch & start your journey to most astonished Chandrashila peak (if weather permits)
- Come back to the campsite by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Deoria Tal Trek | Departure
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Head to Sari Village(Starting point for Deoria Tal Trek)
- Start your trek to astonishing Deoria Tal.
- Reach Deoria Tal & enjoy the stunning view.
- Trek back to Sari village & depart for Delhi.
- Reach Delhi next morning by 07:00 AM (tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary by Tempo Traveler.
- 6 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 2 meals (day 1) + 3 meals (day 2) + 1 meal (day 3)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in camps at Chopta.
- Evening snacks.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver charges, toll tax, parking etc.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any permit or entry tickets to viewpoints.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
NOTE: Trek to Chandrashila is subject to weather & trek trail conditions.
WanderOn is not a group but it’s a feeling as the name suggests. I didn’t know that I will be so touched and moved when I will reach the top of Chandrashila peak.
It was my birthday and I wanted to go somewhere in the mountains to celebrate the same. Me and 2 friends of mine were looking for options and we decide to go for Chopta. Then we were thinking with whom we should go. We were considering 2-3 travel groups but thankfully, we chose WanderOn.
We had so much fun traveling with WanderOn.... Read More
So,where do i begin guys..Travelling for me is a complete mix of emotions like excitement,fun, friendship,happiness, experiencing things like its my last and above all Its like being happy with a little bit of everything.
Whenever i take off for a trip of any kind,i wonder how i ll feel on my return trip and the 'Wanderon' team always caste some magic.
Christmas trip to 'Chopta-Tungnath' was my third one with you guys and each trip has been exactly as i hoped.Being a solo traveler and an introvert i choose who i connect with very carefully .but 'your team' you... Read More
I travelled with WanderOn recently for Chopta and Tungnath Trek. It was one of my best treks and the most beautiful treks I have ever experienced. Our Trek leader Ssommyyaa Arora took very good care of all the arrangements and was super fun and a great companion. She made sure others had a blast. All in all it was an awesome trek. Looking forward to travelling with wander on for many more trips.
I had this wonderful and splendid trip with WandeeOn to Chopta. I can’t thank enough the amazing people I met on the trip and the tour coordinators, Sushmita, Ridham and Abhijeet for making this trip a delightful and memorable journey.
Starting from the travel from Delhi to Chopta, certain issues with regard to the driver were faced, we expected to have experienced and verified drivers for a safe drive. The accommodation and food was good and so was the trekking experience.
I will definitely recommend WanderOn to others seeking unforgettable experiences with nature. ❤️
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Chopta is the prettiest spot on the Ukhimath-Chamoli road that connects Kedarnath with Badrinath via a clearly more picturesque, somewhat shorter route. This sleepy little place, 35km up from Ukimath, is really just a bend in a very narrow, thickly forested mountain road. It’s the quaintest place you are likely to see en route, along with the famed bugyals (meadows) of the state peeking through towering trees, framed by snowy mountains in the distance. Chopta is the springboard for a 5km trek to Chandrashila Peak and Tungnath – one of the Panch Kedar (sacred Shiva temples) in Garhwal, including Kedarnath, Rudranath, Madmaheshwar and Kalpeshwar.