- Day 0
Depart from Delhi at 08:30 PM from Vidhan Sabha Metro Station.
- Day 1
Reach Bir - Breakfast and self-explore Bir village - Trek to Billing. Overnight stay in Camps at Billing.
- Day 2
Enjoy Paragliding - Chill in Bir cafes or go for mountain biking - Evening departure to Delhi.
- Day 3
Reach Delhi in morning
- 20th November – 23rd November
- 27th November – 30th November
- 04th December – 07th December
- 11th December – 14th December
- 18th December – 21st December
- 15th January – 18th January
- 22nd January – 25th January
- 05th February – 08th February
- 12th February – 15th February
- 19th February – 22nd February
- 26th February – 01st March
- 05th March – 08th March
- 12th March – 15th March
- 19th March – 22nd March
- 26th March – 29th March
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 1: Bir Local Sightseeing | Trek from Bir to Billing
- Start from Delhi by 08:30 p.m. on Day 0.
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Sherab Ling Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafe for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
Day 2: High Fly | Return
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the FLY of your Life.
- Reach Bir by afternoon.
- Chill at Bir in various cafes or go for mountain biking (not included in the package)
- By evening head back to Delhi with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- 3 meals – 2 Meals (Day 1) + 1 Meal (Day 2)
- Accommodation in camps at Billing.
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
'A trip to remember life time'. It was my first solo trip to Bir billing and I must say that it was really a wonderful experience one could ever had. The memories are going to be with me for the rest of my life. Our team captain ''Bunny" was one of the best we could ever had (best mobile photographer 😜). He looked after us and took really good care of us.
I must say being a girl that it was really a safe trip for me so girls go for it✌️.
Stays in every locations were good too. Perfectly planned and... Read More
The trip was outstanding. My goal was to enjoy a sampling of what the Himachal Pradesh (Bir Billing) had to offer and this trip filled the bill. Obviously credit goes to wanderOn 🙂 .
Thank you so much for giving us these amazing team captains Omansh and Areeb. Both knew their stuff..they were courteous, organized,safe and very aware of the particular needs of each client. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone with limited time to explore wonders of Bir & Billing.
Amazing Trip to Bir Billing !!
Group captain jammy and areeb did a wonderful job. Everything was well arranged and customized for us. It was one of the best trip of my life. I would love to join WanderOn again and again.
I would strongly recommend wanderon to each and every person.
I went to bir billing on a custom made trip by wanderon. It was for my corporate group and i must say that wanderon sure knows how to organise an enthralling tour from the pick up till the drop off. We were provided with a comfortable conveyance, amazing camp stays and lip smacking food. I'm looking forward to more with #Wanderon.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Bir is also an important center of the Tibetan exile community: the lower half of the village is known as Tibetan Colony and there are several Buddhist monasteries and institutes in and around Bir, some of which attract numbers of foreigners for courses and retreats.