- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 09:00 PM
- Day 1
Visit Devprayag - Reach Joshimath - Overnight Stay at Joshimath
- Day 2
Day Visit to Auli - Ropeway, Skiing, Snow Trek to Gurson Bugyal(Depends on weather & trek trail conditions) - Overnight at Joshimath
- Day 3
Check Out from the hotel - Depart for Delhi - Halt at Rishikesh for dinner
- Day 4
Reach Delhi early morning.
- 20th March – 24th March
- 27th March – 31st March
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Akshardham Metro Station (New Delhi)||09:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Joshimath Arrival
- Start from Delhi by 09:00 p.m. on Day 0.
- Pit stop at Devprayag – Witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Breakfast stop at Srinagar.
- Reach Joshimath by evening & check in to the hotel.
- Freshen Up & relax.
- Bonfire, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 2: Auli Skiing & Gorson Bugyal Trek
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Start your journey to Auli.
- You can either go by ropeway or road.
- Enjoy the panoramic ice covered view & enjoy skiing.
- Trek to Gorson Bugyal.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Note: Trek to Gorson Bugyal is subject to Weather & Trek Trail Conditions.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and have your breakfast.
- Head back to Delhi by 03:00 PM with some amazing trip memories
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 07:00 AM(tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7399/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7699/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Joshimath.
- 4 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
- Ropeway & Skiing Equipment charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
I went solo with a group of random ppl to Auli last weekend with WanderOn. I must say that i will never forget about the time i had.
It was very well managed by our trip captains (Ayush Anand and Shubham badoni).They were friendly and quite spontaneous with their thoughts.
Thanks Wander On for this lovely trip. I will choose you again.😊😊
I went to Auli with WanderOn and it was a great trip. Besides the truly beautiful scenery, the great part was the people and how the Trip Captains (Areeb, Manas, Jahannoor and Akshay)did an amazing job to bring everyone together.
The trip Captains were friendly, approachable and organised. They made all the details and travel arrangements clear for everyone and most of all, they were very good at bringing people together through games, which really helped everyone bond quickly and make the trip much more enjoyable through the long journey time.
The trip was well organised, super fun and full of great... Read More
I went to Auli with Wanderon. This was my second trip. In general Wanderon is economic and pocket friendly. The hotels were clean and comfy and the ride to the Joshimath was good, but what stands out on this trip is the experience and our expereinced team captains. Akshay, Areeb, Manas and Noor, the quad was amazing when you are in the journey with playing games and setting the tempo or leaving on time. There was this perfect balance of fun, enjoyment and yet we arrive Delhi on time. Considering I travel alone in the group( sounds like an oxymoron... Read More
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Do you know that the mighty Garhwal Himalayas are hiding an international ski resort that is too surreal to believe? Rising above the holy town of Joshimath, Auli is a gem of a place for all those who love snow and winter sports! Located at a distance of approx 500 km, a trip from Delhi to Auli can easily be covered over a weekend! While you might get to see snow laid fields in many other places, what makes Auli different is that it is a very prominent Ski Destination in India! Owing to this, the best time to visit Auli is between December to March. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14kms and one can reach there by road. However, what’s more worthy is the gondola cable car ride that takes you above the beautiful alpine forests to a thick, snow-clad meadow of Auli Resort!
It is here that you can enjoy a day full of fun activities including skiing, snow sliding, chairlift ride and more! Once you are done with the activities you can savour a hot cuppa at the lakeside with a 360-degree view of the Himalayas! The very popular Nanda Devi Peak is very much visible from the resort and makes for a breathtaking landscape!
Since it is one of the off-beat destinations in India, a trip to Auli and Joshimath is your chance to explore the Garhwali culture, delve into the flavours of local food, visit the iconic temples and soak in the simple and raw beauty of Uttarakhand.