- 20th March – 24th March
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Akshardham Metro Station (New Delhi)||09:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Joshimath Arrival & Acclimatization
- Start from Delhi by 09:00 p.m. on Day 0.
- Pit stop at Devprayag – Witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Breakfast stop at Srinagar.
- Reach Joshimath by evening & check in to the hotel.
- Freshen Up & relax.
- Bonfire, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 2: Auli Skiing & Gorson Bugyal Trek
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Start your journey to Auli.
- You can either go by ropeway or road.
- Enjoy the panoramic ice covered view & enjoy skiing.
- Trek to Gorson Bugyal.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Joshimath for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by 03:00 PM with some amazing trip memories
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 07:00 AM(tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7399/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7699/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Joshimath.
- 4 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
- Ropeway & Skiing Equipment charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
NOTE: Trek to Gorson Bugyal is subject to weather & trek trail conditions.
Auli Trip With WanderOn Have done last trip( Auli ) with WanderOn. Lifetime experience.Trip went very well. If ever i plan for my next trip i cannot think other than WanderOn .Moreover the trip leader was very supportive.Thanks to Sandy Bhai and Somya.One of the best experiences I’ve ever had
WANDERON, To Hamara Rishta Pakka Hua.. �From being just an option amongst multiple experience planners To being my one and only for this trip and many more to come..I am not the 1 who would choose a professional service to travel mostly because of their restrictive schedule but you guys have changed my perspective. My initial plan was to just visit Auli and return and the trip did not turn out as I had planned. All thanks to WANDERON. The Itinerary shared by the team was perfect but the people who implemented it were even better. You guys have set... Read More
I was highly skeptical about Travel Companies and Startups because of bad experiences in my own circle.One day I saw WanderOn's post and when I called them, I'd a word with Govind for a Kasol-Kheerganga Trekking trip.I was told that Sandy would be my trip captain and there would be a batch of around 15 going for the trip.On the eve of the trip, I got to know that 12 people had cancelled out and I was a bit disappointed as I thought the trip is now cancelled.But Sandy and the WanderOn team stayed true to their word and did... Read More
From my recent trip to Auli with team WanderOn�, Auli Trip will always stay with me forever. The Place, The People,The memories are worth rejoicing forever. I must mention Govind was one of the best guy on the trip, he was amazingly actively involved with each one of us, Thank you will be an understatement for Govind�Those precious moments with snow covered mountains and all those pictures we clicked are few memories we captured FOREVER. Snow trekking was again a new and amazing experience.I really felt God has actually blessed me enough to live these beautiful moments, well having said... Read More
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Do you know that the mighty Garhwal Himalayas are hiding an international ski resort that is too surreal to believe? Rising above the holy town of Joshimath, Auli is a gem of a place for all those who love snow and winter sports! Located at a distance of approx 500 km, a trip from Delhi to Auli can easily be covered over a weekend! While you might get to see snow laid fields in many other places, what makes Auli different is that it is a very prominent Ski Destination in India! Owing to this, the best time to visit Auli is between December to March. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14kms and one can reach there by road. However, what’s more worthy is the gondola cable car ride that takes you above the beautiful alpine forests to a thick, snow-clad meadow of Auli Resort!
It is here that you can enjoy a day full of fun activities including skiing, snow sliding, chairlift ride and more! Once you are done with the activities you can savour a hot cuppa at the lakeside with a 360-degree view of the Himalayas! The very popular Nanda Devi Peak is very much visible from the resort and makes for a breathtaking landscape!
Since it is one of the off-beat destinations in India, a trip to Auli and Joshimath is your chance to explore the Garhwali culture, delve into the flavours of local food, visit the iconic temples and soak in the simple and raw beauty of Uttarakhand.